公開日:2022/07/04 / 最終更新日:2022/07/04
DUProfiler is an easy to use application designed to help you keep track of the uploaded and downloaded bandwidths that are specifically monitored using the DU Meter Stopwatch.
Download >>> DOWNLOAD
Download >>> DOWNLOAD
DUProfiler Crack+ [April-2022]
The bandwidth uploaded and downloaded statistics is cached and displayed by the DU Meter Stopwatch.
You can also view and compare the statistics of the current month,
3 months back and 6 months back.
DUProfiler is capable of displaying the following graphs:
– Upload / Download
– Uploaded bandwidth
– Downloaded bandwidth
– Yesterday uploaded bandwidth
– Yesterday downloaded bandwidth
– Last 3 months uploaded bandwidth
– Last 3 months downloaded bandwidth
– Last 6 months uploaded bandwidth
– Last 6 months downloaded bandwidth
– Load the DUProfiler on the first startup on your computer.
– Close DUProfiler at the end of each session.
– Make sure to select a valid COM port and try not to use a USB device to configure the DU Meter Stopwatch and DU Meter.
By T.I.M.S.Themes: Sungmoon, T.I.M.S, Justin, Matt, E.M.Smith
* Report 7 sent with EXTRA AUTH
* Support for non-Windows operating systems
By Antonin Portmann
* Support for operating systems other than Windows
* New installation option
* The export of the last 7 days reports to an Excel-File
* The download of the latest statistics from the DU Meter-Stopwatch by clicking the Download button
* Option to update the statistics directly from the Stopwatch
* Now you can mute the Stopwatch and work normally
* While working, the Stopwatch can be muted for a longer period of time
* Statistics from months before are available in the Stopwatch
* In the Stopwatch, you can now select the days of a week
* The Stopwatch now shows the number of sessions
* By double clicking on the end date, the current statistics are updated
* The day of the week is shown as the background of the Stopwatch
Updates to the Stopwatch and the.DUProfiler:
* There is now a delay of 30 seconds between the start and end of the session
* The maximum number of hours that can be entered on the START button has increased from 24 hours to 48 hours
* The maximum number of days that can be entered has increased from 15 to 20
* The maximum number of days that can be entered
– Check your bandwidth usage per hour, day and week.
– Show download speed in bytes per second.
– Show upload speed in bytes per second.
– Display the amount of data transferred (time) per hour, day and week.
– Show your bandwidth usage as graph, with 10 day statistics
– Dump all the per-hour/day/week information in a.csv,.txt,.xls or.xml file.
– Many other options available by checking the checkboxes on the main window.
Double-click DUProfiler.exe to install it.
The app will be installed at C:\DUProfiler\
File’s location for Mac OSX can be found at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Du Profiler\
C:\Program Files\Du Profiler\
C:\Users\YourUserName\Library\Application Support\Du Profiler\
One year of free usage (evaluation version)
LATIN SMALL LETTER G, MUSICAL SYMBOL A
U+1D160 has to be handled specially because it is a parent of U+1D100 which has to be handled
DUProfiler Crack With Registration Code
It allows you to define thresholds and alerts, such as uploading
bandwidth exceeded the limits (as defined in the settings) or downloading
bandwidth exceeded the limits.
The calculation of upload bandwidth is specific to the applications
that you have installed on your PC.
For instance, on a system using a web server application, you will
easily see that the result of your action is simply the number of
requests that has been received per second.
The calculation of downloading bandwidth is specific to the
applications that you have installed on your PC and are downloaded
from the Internet. For instance, what you may have downloaded and
played on an audio CD or a game from an Internet server.
Here is a sample screenshot of the application, which I downloaded and tested.
DU Profiler Features:
– Includes a backup/restore feature to support easy installations and upgrades.
– Includes dynamic rules for alerts and thresholds to simplify user settings.
– Includes dynamic thresholds, so that you can, for instance, use the
server bandwidth to calculate the number of requests sent per second.
– Allows multiple instances of this application.
– Uploading bandwidth is displayed in the “Useful Statistics” window.
– Downloading bandwidth is displayed in the “Useful Statistics” window.
– Displays both the download bandwidth and upload bandwidth.
– You may define alerts (up and down) and thresholds (up and down) to
be notified when the conditions that are defined are met.
– Includes a very useful Event Log for automatic logging of the alerts that you have defined.
– Includes a network statistics window.
– Allows you to save/load the current settings so that you can easily
change the settings and see the results.
Where you can get DUProfiler:
Thank you so much for reading this.
I recommend using the following freeware from Microsoft:
Software Network Traffic Meter (NETMeter).
NETMeter is a software network traffic meter that lets you
What’s New In DUProfiler?
DUProfiler is a monitoring software application that can be used to check the bandwidth usage of any of your network addresses.
What can you monitor?
You can monitor the bandwidth used by any of your network addresses, you can also monitor the usage of any ports, protocols and/or services that you choose.
A detailed usage description is given on the
Monitoring Options Page.
Once you have set up a monitoring group, you can save it as a
Configuration file. This configuration file will then allow you to use the saved
Configuration settings at any time.
Please note that not all items can be monitored, please see the Monitoring Options
page for more information.
Minimum supported version is Version 2.0.
How do I use DUProfiler?
Firstly, DUProfiler runs as a stand alone application and there are no other
required applications to install. DUProfiler will automatically monitor any
drives or network cards that are connected to the computer.
Once DUProfiler has been installed, create a new monitoring group by right
clicking on the DUProfiler icon in the system tray and selecting New Monitoring
Group… from the menu. Please see the Monitoring Options Page for more information
about adding monitoring groups.
Please make sure that you have configured the Monitoring Options page correctly
before any traffic monitoring begins. The Monitoring Options Page allows you to
easily configure the type of monitoring settings you would like to make (See
Monitoring Options Page for more information). You must configure the Monitoring
options before you begin monitoring. The following screenshot shows you the
Monitoring Options Page:
Once you have created a Monitoring Group, you can monitor traffic on any or all
of the monitored drives or network cards. Monitoring groups will be listed on
the Monitoring Groups page. Please see the
Monitoring Options page for more information about using Monitoring Groups.
Please note that DUProfiler will monitor all traffic from all connected network
cards, regardless of their IP address or Domain name. DUProfiler will then
determine if there is a single or multiple “drive” on the network and will
monitor the traffic accordingly.
In order to get the most out of DUProfiler, it is recommended that you use the
System Requirements For DUProfiler:
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016
Processor: Intel Core i5-6200 or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
DirectX: Version 11
Additional Notes: Unsupported on Windows 7 and Windows 8
In order to install or launch any Minecraft PE edition game, the prerequisites below must be installed.
Minecraft: The game can be downloaded from the official website at